HOW REALWEAR’S ASSISTED REALITY WEARABLES ARE BRINGING SUCCESS IN AUTOMOTIVE WAREHOUSES
Did You Know Assisted Reality Wearables in Automotive Warehouses are a Big Hit?
RealWear’s HMT-1 is the World’s First Intrinsically Safe Wearable Computer. It is built for rugged working environments, ensuring a safe working experience for industry workers who work under dangerous conditions. It also enables employees to stay connected with their colleagues & trainees to be in touch with their mentors. Assisted Reality devices are a revolutionary invention for workers around the globe. To sum up, they have truly transformed the dynamics of field work and traditional practices.
Similarly, The RealWear Navigator™ 500 is also fully equipped to transform frontline work: Alongside being successful as Assisted Reality Wearables in Automotive Warehouses.
Assisted reality wearables offer an increasing number of automotive executives the option to supplement their workforce with training, information, and technology, allowing them to operate more cooperatively, productively, and sustainably.
Let’s discuss exactly how Assisted Reality Wearables in automotive warehouses or generally across the industry are put to use; Improvising systems through assisted reality solutions.
Three key ways Automotive dealers are using Assisted Reality Wearables in Automotive Warehouses successfully are:
1. Access Information
Providing remote experts, digital processes, and technical guides, allowing technicians to diagnose and repair issues rapidly while obtaining real-world experience with new technologies and components: When technicians and experts work together in real time, they can troubleshoot and fix problems more quickly. Assisted reality wearables also allow technicians to learn as they go, which is more successful because it not only provides quick feedback but also helps the student retain information. They include learning into their daily operations, which meets today’s workers’ growing thirst for advancement.
2. Streamlined Testing
Although the automotive industry is subject to annual tests of vehicle safety, roadworthiness, and exhaust emissions in many countries, including the United Kingdom’s Ministry of Transport (MOT). Unfortunately, the inspection process is prone to errors and quite time-consuming— It can differ significantly depending on whether standard or electric vehicles are involved. By providing step-by-step instructions and automating data collection and recording, augmented reality wearables can help streamline the annual testing process.
3. Reduced Emissions
By reducing travel for repairs and training, assisted reality wearables help businesses not only save time and money on travel, but also meet carbon emission reduction goals with no negative impact on collaboration. Consider Anadolu Isuzu, a joint venture between Anadolu Group, Isuzu Motors Co., Ltd., and Itochu Co. Anadolu Isuzu’s post-sales service includes repairing and maintaining its fleet of commercial vehicles, and it frequently dispatches one or more technicians to the location of a stranded truck or bus. Anadolu Isuzu was able to significantly reduce travel and the company’s overall carbon footprint after deploying assisted reality wearables to its technicians, while also improving productivity.
Please separate the 3 paragraphs with images to avoid a very wordy look & improve readibility. [TM1]
We hope this brief overview of some key features about RealWear’s assisted reality devices in successful usage across the automotive industry was informative. Keep reading for more insights into how RealWear & Realtime AR is changing the world through its Assisted Reality Wearables in Automotive Warehouses – One revolutionary device at a time.
You can read about how Volkswagen Group UK reduced its required service time through RealWear’s assisted reality wearable solutions here: Volkswagen turns to RealWear!
RealWear Navigator™ 500 is comfortable for long hours
According to a survey:
- Although workers in the frontline are increasingly reliant on technology; about 60% are unsatisfied and feel there is room for improvisation.
- Frontline workers usually spend long hours together in the field or even as ‘lone workers’ at times. To ensure prolonged usage without discomfort of any sort — RealWear Navigator™ 500 is one-third times lighter than its predecessor without compromising on the rating of the ruggedness.
- The modular design offers a hot-swappable battery option without wasting any time or data in case there is a need for a fresh battery.
- The monocular head-mounted display is not meant to be as immersive as a traditional AR or VR solution.
Most Enterprise-ready Wearable Device available for peace of mind
The design & features of RealWear Navigator™ 500 are based on feedback taken from more than 5000 enterprise customers who have been using RealWear’s assisted reality solutions.
- The RealWear Navigator™ 500 is designed to improve the time and friction to get devices up and running. Workers can connect and collaborate with remote experts, follow digital workflows and visualize IoT data. The device can support a diverse group of enterprises to unlock even more use cases.
- The RealWear Navigator TM 500 is designed to expand these capabilities even further by integrating with enterprise-class software, security standards, and a number of device management solutions. Workers may connect and engage with remote specialists, view IoT data, decrease downtime, eliminate travel, and increase productivity.
Hands free & Stress Free
- RealWear & Realtime AR devices support a diverse set of voice-enabled apps that are rapidly expanding. More than 200 major software partners have already customized their solutions for the micro-display. RealWear solutions can be readily implemented over the world because voice commands are offered in 17 languages. Our smart glasses also add to your hands-free routine for hassle-free work.
More benefits of our devices include:
- Identifying defects and improving throughput
- Increasing the efficiency of field service and inspections
- Training workers in a safety-critical environment
- Providing emote access to experts
In conclusion, Desk-less workers are still the “forgotten workforce,” according to The State of Technology for the Desk less Workforce 20204. Unlike deskbound corporate workers, the adoption of new technologies has been slow in this industry. This is despite the fact that 2.5 billion people throughout the world operate without a desk. RealWear solutions help engage, elevate, and empower the modern frontline worker to execute their tasks safely and efficiently by overcoming the hurdles of tech adoption. This takes place through our high-end technologies like AR Smart glasses & more. Faster access to information and well-designed trainings will not only help employees reach their full potential, but will also assist businesses accomplish their changing business objectives.
Realtime AR aims to continue our efforts in order to help executives and warehouse managers continue bringing success in automotive warehouses within Australia and Asia Pacific.
RealWear and Realtime AR’s assisted reality solutions and services are paving the way for a generational shift in how things work across automotive industries for Frontline workers.